AIM’s Mission Statement, and Why AIM?
This mission is further refined in the AIM core values, which reflect what must be realized to succeed.
They include Respect for the Individual, Commitment to Excellence, Dedication to Customer Service and Success through Personal Initiative.
Why AIM ?
- AIM celebrated its 17th anniversary in 1999.
- AIM’s executive team has over 45 years of combined experience in network marketing and while aggressive is committed to maintaining the fiscal stability of the company.
- The product line consists of only the highest quality products in unique formulations.
- AIM is debt free. In fact, AIM holds the highest Dun and Bradstreet rating possible.
- AIM growth statistics show very clearly that we are entering a phase of momentous growth. One figure that demonstrates this is the 30 percent growth in membership in 1997. This is the largest one-year period of growth in AIM’s history. (1998 results were not available when this page was created)
- AIM has Marketing and Member Training departments dedicated to providing the finest training and marketing tools possible.
- AIM is now utilizing a unique telebridge system that Members to join hour long classes over the phone. Education right from your home - ya don’t even have to get dressed up!
- Every AIM Member may buy directly from AIM.
- All commissions and bonuses are paid directly to our Members by AIM.
- AIM is operating in eight countries, with a new focus on international growth. Growth at a rate that provides the exceptional service that AIM Members now enjoy.
- As an AIM Member you can sponsor and build downline in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Malaysia, New Zealand, South Africa, Taiwan, and the USA. With the focus on international growth you can expect to see AIM operating in additional countries soon.