What goes into AIM Herbal FiberBlend ™
Two tablespoons (16 g) of Herbal Fiberblend contain 9 to 10 grams of fiber-most nutritionists recommend 25 to 40 grams of fiber a day.
Psyllium is the main fiber source in Herbal Fiberblend , and has more than eight times the bulking potential of oat bran. Psyllium is approximately 75 to 80 percent dietary fiber, 60 to 70 percent of which is soluble fiber. The herbs in Herbal Fiberblend bring you powerful detoxification effects. Combined, these herbs make Herbal Fiberblend one of the most effective fiber and herb products available today.
Herbal Fiberblend is a professional formulation of herbs in a convenient, easy-to-use powder. No grinding and mixing herbs yourself! It is available in unflavoured, lemon, cinnamon, and raspberry flavors.
|Buy 375g Herbal FiberBlend||USA||Canada||S Africa||U.K. and Europe|
The ingredients in Herbal Fiberblend work together to help your body help itself. Following are the names of the herbal ingredients. Depending on the flavor, Herbal Fiberblend also contains natural cinnamon or lemon flavoring, raspberry flavoring, paprika, capsicum, or stevia.
- Alfalfa - Medicago sativa
- Black walnut hulls - Juglans nigra
- Cascara sagrada - Rhamnus purshiana
- Hibiscus flower - Hibiscus sabdariffa
- Irish moss - Chondrus crispus
- Licorice root - Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Marshmallow root - Althaea officinalis
- Mullein - Verbascum thapsus
- Oatstraw - Avena sativa
- Passionflower - Passiflora incarnata
- Psyllium - Plantago ovata
- Pumpkin seeds - Cucurbita pepo
- Shavegrass - Equisetum arvense
- Slippery elm bark - Ulmus rubra
- Stevia - Stevia rebaudiana
- Violet - Viola odorata
- Witch hazel - Hamamelis virginiana
- Yucca - Yucca schidigera/Yucca brevifolia