IM PARA 90 ™- The Natural Remedy for Human Intestinal Parasites
Not available in the UK
Some Human Intestinal parasites Facts
A survey by the US Center For Disease Control states that about 1 in 6 people in the us are hosts for human intestinal parasites or worms. The latest estimates range drom between 10% to 35% of the population of the USA are hosts to human intestinal parasites.
How do Hookworm, roundworm, pinworm and many others find their way into human gastrointestinal tracts? Climate and sanitary conditions breed parasites, of course, and then they are spread throughout the world. Travellers spread them, as well as the return of armed services personnel from overseas. Within a country, intestinal parasites find a home in contaminated municipal and rural water supplies and in household pets, not to mention in farm animals. Daycare centers are an ideal environment for the transmission of human intestinal worms.
What are the Symptoms of Human Intestinal Parasite infestation?
Parasite infection can be manifested by any number of signs. These include: chronic constipation, diarrhea, gas and bloating, irritable bowel
syndrome, joint and muscle aches and pains, anemia, allergies, skin conditions,
nervousness, sleep disturbances, teeth grinding, and chronic fatigue.
Many health practitioners believe that Human intestinal parasites are responsible for other seemingly unrelated symptoms like: environmental illnesses, skin problems, digestive problems, excessive fatigue, hypoglycemia, arthritic-like aches and pains, long-standing obesity, and even depression.
|Buy 90 caps. Para90||USA||Canada||S Africa||All Other Countries.|
Para 90™- AIM's remedy for Human intestinal Parasites and worms.
It is recommended that you use AIM Para 90 ™ every 3 months for cleansing.
Take 1 capsule 3 times a day for 30 days. Take 1 capsule in the morning, 1 capsule between meals during the day, and 1 capsule before bed.
You may increase your serving up to 8 capsules a day if you or a health practitioner feels it is necessary.
Do not use AIM Para 90 ™ if you are pregnant or lactating.
If you have ulcers, colitis, or have had a colostomy, consult a health practitioner.
Children over 3 can use AIM Para 90 ™under the supervision of a health practitioner. To find the serving, divide the child’s weight by the average adult weight. In North America, this is generally figured to be 150 lb (68 kg). The resulting fraction is the fraction of the adult serving size you give to the child.
For example, for a 50 lb (22.7 kg) child, divide 50 by 150 (68 kg) to get 0.3 lb (0.3 kg), or 1/3. Use this fraction of an adult serving.
Herbs in AIM PARA 90 ™
- American Wormseed Chenopodium ambrosioides vermifuge, anthelmintic
- Black Walnut Hulls Juglans nigra vermicide, antiseptic, antiparasitic
- Boldo Leaves Peumus boldus alterative, antiseptic, vermifuge
- Butternut Bark Juglans cineraria alterative, laxative, anthelmintic
- Clove Caryophyllus aromaticus carminative, antiseptic
- Cramp Bark Viburnum opulus antispasmodic, astringent
- Garlic Allium sativum antibiotic, alterative, antiseptic, vermifuge, anthelmintic
- Grapefruit Seed Citrus paradisi antibiotic, antiparasitic
- Kamala Mallotus philipinensis taeniafuge
- Male Fern Root Dryopteris filixmas vermifuge, anthelmintic, alterative
- Neem Azadirachta indica alterative, anthelmintic
Peppermint Mentha piperita carminative, antiseptic, antispasmodic
- Pumpkin Seed Cucurbita pepo vermifuge, anthelmintic, taeniafuge
- Sweet Annie Artemisia annua vermifuge, alterative, anthelmintic
- Thyme Thymus vulgaris carminative, antiseptic
- White Oak Bark Quercus alba antiseptic, anthelmintic