Human Intestinal Parasites - Remedy, treatment & Prevention.
The Bad News!
- Human Intestinal Parasites can damage the host’s body in a number of ways. They can:
- Destroy cells faster than can be regenerated.
- Produce toxins.
- Invade body tissue, including the skin and intestinal lining.
- Put pressure on body organs.
- Depress immune system function while activating immune system response.
- Cause nutrient malabsorptoin.
'Prevention is Better than cure'.
- There are a number of things you can do to avoid picking up Human Intestinal parasites:
- Wash all raw foods before eating them.
- Wash your hands with soap and water after going to the bathroom, changing diapers, or handling pets, andbefore eating.
- Keep you fingernails short and clean.
- Do not walk barefoot on warm, moist soils.
- Have regular parasite checkups (especially if you travel frequently)
- use safe, natural human intestinal parasite remedies on a regular basis.
The good news!
If you suspect you have human intestinal parasites, a health practitioner can arrange a number of tests. These include stool tests, blood tests, tissue swabs, etc. These tests are often inconclusive. Many parasites that reside in the tissue or on the blood will not be found in fecal samples. Pinworms cannot usually be seen in stools. Parasites that adhere to the intestinal tract lining are very hard to find. Often, only their eggs will be passed in the stool.
If you have human intestinal parasites, there are a number of things you can do. Prescription drugs are available as one form of human parasite remedy, and they do work, but like so many prescription drugs, they also can have many side effects.
There are also natural methods of ridding the body of human intestinal parasites. Cleansing the intestinal tract, using a substance to kill the parasites, and re-colonising the beneficial intestinal bacteria. A combination of herbs wth cleansing properties, plus bromelain, a digestive enzyme, providing a safe, natural human intestinal parasite remedy, which can be used safely, provided you are not pregnant or lactating.
Give this very popular human intestinal parasite remedy a try, and email us with your verdict!
Of course, if symptoms persist, you should consult a health practitioner. Do not use this program if you are pregnant or lactating.